Frame it! Ten ways to add picture frames to your day! Picture frames are so popular this year, and with so many ways to incorporate them it is no wonder. I've compiled a list of ten creative ways of framing up your day!
1. Hang em! I love this idea for an outdoor wedding or a picnic wedding. Grab some fishing wire or string and hang picture frames from a tree. A great background for photos and a wonderful whimsical touch.
2. Remember When...- Round up a group of picture frames and display pictures of you and your honey from when you were little to today. This is a great way for friends and family to get to know your couple. Plus who doesn't love seeing 80's hairstyles.
4. Puppy Love- Use vintage picture frames like the one below to take adorable pictures of your couple and you can even include the pup! I heart this family portrait.
5. Backdrop it!- Picture frames don't need to be the star of the show. They also make for a very sophistaced background. I particularly love this shot taken in an art museum.
6. Just say it!- Picture frames aren't just for pictures. Include favorite quotes, sayings, song lyrics- words that mean something to your couple. And these framed sayings make great wedding decorations.
8. Just add Glass- Add a Glass background to your picture frame or in this case window frame and presto you have a beautiful place card display.
9. Chalk it up!- I love this use of a picture frame as a wedding sign to let guests know what is to come -
10. Guest book!- Have guests, at the reception take pictures of themselves with a polaroid camera, (these are from a photobooth with frames.) Display those polaroid pics in a giant frame. Best Guest Book Ever. A frame within a frame.
(click on any of the pictures above to go to the photgrapher's website) sources: Picture #1 is by Matthew Morgan, Picture #2 is by Cameron Ingalls, Picture #3 is by Simply Rosie, Picture #4 is by The Reason I Love; Picture #5 is by Mastin Studios, Picture #6 is by Marianne Taylor, Picture #7 is by Alison Conklin, Picture #8 is by Nicole Haley Photography, Picture #9 is by Shannon Rosan Photography, Picture #10 is by Marianne Taylor
So many creative ways to add picture frames to your day! Which is your favorite?