Ten creative ways to say thank you. Looking for ways to thank your guests? Here are 10 thank you ideas that say thank you with flair.
1. Stay Sharp- I love this idea. Need your guests to sign guest books, or fill out crosswords?... Thank them at the same time.
2. Plank you! A 2 x 4 makes for a great DIY thank you sign. I like the handwritten touch.
3. Top of the Table- This sentiment is simply beautiful and anyone who sits down at the table to read it will feel the heartfelt thanks. I love that it decorates the napkin.
4. Say it with sand. This idea is perfect for a destination wedding.
5. Book Smarts- If you love books, this book inspired thank you is amazing.
6. Bring on the Banner. Thank you banners are awesome. I love this one because the colors of the sign are echoed in the vintage signs.
7. Wear if you dare- Why hold a sign when you can wear it? Have Thank you t-shirts made and grab your camera the result is pretty cute.
8. Box it up- These boxes make for a beautiful thank you.
9. Kiss and thank- Love it. You can always add the thank you with software like photoshop.
10. Don't just say it FRAME it! I love this framed thank you, especially the DIY touch. Love frames? Check out how to add frames to your wedding.
sources, 1. thank you pencils, 2. thank you 2 x 4, 3. thank you card at table, 4. thank you in sand, 5. thank you with book, 6. thank you banner, 7. thank you shirt, 8. Thank you boxes, 9. thank you card, 10. thank you in frame.
We will probably do more than one of these... I heart number three and I love the framed thank you too! How did you thank your guests?