I heart you - Ten ways to add hearts to your wedding. In the spirit of Valentines here are a few ways to add hearts to your wedding. From the subtle to the overt here are ten fun ways of incorporating hearts in your wedding.
1. Better than carving a heart on tree. This wooden heart decoration makes the perfect backdrop to an outdoor ceremony.
2 Ok I really heart this- Remember my post on alternatives to flower bouquets? Well this bride went with heart bouquets, and it is just fun.
3. You've heard of rose colored glasses? What about heart shaped glasses? Love this picture prop.
4. A few hearts and some twine and you have one heck of a cute seating chart.
5. This save the date belongs to my lovely friends and i adore the heart made from their fingerprints.
6. These heart shoe clips are amazing - they make me giddy.
7. A giant flower heart might not be for everyone but it makes for a stunner picture.
8. Pretty heart garland -a fun picture prop that can be used as home decor after. At least that is what I'd do with it.
9. Don't have hearts on hand? Not a problem.
10. Replace confetti with heart balloons- not something your guests will soon forget.
Hearts aren't just for valentines day! They make a fun detail for any occasion and they are just so darn girly <3. Which is your fave heart?