Whimsical Winter Weddings - I love Winter. It could be because I grew up in the land of Snow (Canada) or because there is something so serene and pretty about winter. It might also be because we are having a winter wedding.
Here are 10 winter photos that will make you fall in love with winter weddings too.
1. How beautiful is this moment between this couple? And the bride looks stunning in her ivory bolero.
2. Nothing says winter like snuggling and mugs full of pine cones. A must have winter shot.
3. This shot is georgeous. The water in the background gives this picture a feeling of motion.
4. Let us not forget the winter muff. A pretty use of a winter tradition.
5. Love this. It is playful and fun. Now I want to see them throw the snowballs at each other. Cause you know they did.
6. This shot is amazing. The couple walking off into the distance, fur coat, winter boots and all.
7. How fun is this? Love the red glove and the use of couches!
8. Evergreens with snow make a perfect landscape for this winter wedding shot.
9. The couple just fades into the beauty of this winter scenery.
10. All bundled up and walking through the woods on a snowy afternoon. Love this. I'm a little biased this one is us. :)
Fall in love with winter yet?