Let me see your peacock! Beautiful peacock feathers and peacock colors make for stunning wedding inspiration year round. This idea was a request from one of my readers. Here are 10 ways you can show off your peacock!
1. The peacock feather boutonniere is a classic if you are having a peacock theme. I really like the detail on the teal bow tie in this picture.
2. Peacock colors for your bridesmaids. I particularly like these peacock touches, the hair accessories, the feathers in the bouquets, and the peacock blue bridesmaid dresses. You could choose to do just one of these and it would look just as pretty.
3. Hair feathers are all the rage and this peacock feather headband is no exception. I love that it is paired with a purple bridesmaid dress.
4. These peacock engraved champagne flutes are perfect for your first toast. A subtle way to incorporate your peacock theme.
5. Just a few peacock feathers and a peacock blue icing- take this cake from ordinary to wow.
6. A fun way to incorporate peacock feathers is to add them to a brooch bouquet. Glam up your peacock.
7. Peacock inspired wedding programs make for pretty take home souvenirs. I can't be the only one who keeps wedding programs.
8. Add a little peacock feather to your ring shot. A peacock feather makes a pretty background to show off your bling.
9. Not into the peacock bird? You can always incorporate bright bold peacock colors, like this teal hair flower.
10. And nothing sais a peacock wedding theme like peacock wedding cake toppers. I love the mini bow tie on the peacock 'groom'
sources: 1. peacock boutonniere, 2. Peacock bridesmaids, 3. Peacock hair feathers, 4. Peacock toast glasses, 5. Peacock cake feathers, 6. Peacock brooch bouquet , 7. Peacock wedding programs, 8. Peacock feathers and wedding rings, 9. Peacock hair flower accessory, 10. Peacock cake toppers.