Believe it or not after you get your wedding pictures you might have difficulty finding one that you can frame. Chances are you'll have lots of beautiful pictures but only a few that you can hang on your wall. So what makes a picture frame- worthy? Here are 5 things that take a photograph from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
1. Props: Often times the simple addition of props makes a picture really stand out. I love the black and white balloons as a picture prop.
2. In the heart of it all: Even though this picture has more than just the couple it too would be beautiful to frame. Why? It captures the moment perfectly plus if you can't have balloons have bubbles.
3. Tender moments are perfect for framing. And you'll notice no one has to be looking at the camera.
4. Make eye contact: This one is so sweet. Only the bride makes eye contact but the bride's eyes say it all.
5. A different angle: I love this picture especially because no one is looking directly at the camera. It is playful and would look great on the wall.
images courtesy of Style Me Pretty.
Canvas Art Giveaway- Turn your own drool-worthy, amazing, adorable, outstanding, and wow pictures into canvas art.
Need more inspiration? Check out these 10 must-have wedding photos.
And if you prefer you can choose to win one of the following instead of a canvas print:
vinyl banner : these would make great outdoor wedding signs.
yard sign: these are perfect for outdoor weddings or directional signs.
car magnets: these would be fun just married car signs.
How to enter: In the comments below: describe the picture you would like to turn into canvas art. Perfect for past, present, soon-to-be brides, and of course moms.
If you would prefer to win one of the other prizes, just specify that in your comment too.
Get one entry per comment you leave. Feel free to enter to win more than one thing.
I will randomly draw a winner from the list of comments August 25th.