10 ways to do your something blue. This is my second post on this, but there are so many great ideas out there I had to do another. if you haven't already check out part 1: 10 ways to rock your something blue.
1. Brooch it: This is actually my brooch bouquet and my something blue. I added a blue brooch to my brooch bouquet one that I got from my grandmother. I love the sentimental. I actually made my brooch bouquet and if you want to see how, check out my post on DIY brooch bouquet.
2. Top it off- A pair of blue love birds makes the perfect cake topper and the sweetest something blue.
3. Purse-ue your blue- The bride uses a bright blue purse, in the same way many brides wear bright blue shoes. It stands out and totally rocks.
4. Hang on to blue- If blue isn't part of your color scheme and you are looking for a more subtle something blue consider a blue hanger. Your dress will need a hanger might as well make it a blue one.
5. Monogram your blue- Celebrate something blue and the brides new initials, not on her dress but engraved on his sleeve instead. It is subtle and so sweet.
6. Dress it up- Add your something blue to your wedding dress: tie a blue bow, a blue pin, or even a blue sash.
7. You have my heart- I love this idea. Sew a blue heart made from the fabric of one of your groom's blue shirts, or even your dad onto your wedding dress. So adorable.
8. Unveil your blue- a subtle blue engraved heart is a sweet addition to any veil and an amazing something blue.
9. I do blue- Use blue glittery sparkly I do stickers under your wedding shoes for your something blue. These are from Your Happily Ever After
10. Tie it up- A sweet little something blue and a touching addition to the groom's tie. Plus you can make it a surprise. Love this.
1, Blue brooch by Mastin Studio, 2. Blue cake topper from Morgan The Creator, 3. Blue clutch purse by Patricia Lyons, 4. Blue wedding hanger by Sean Walker Photography, 5. Blue Monogram by Rebekah Westover, 6. Blue Pin by Alissa Ferullo Photography, 7. Blue heart on dress by Sequins and Candy Photography, 8. Blue heart on veil by McGowan Images, 9. Blue I do Stickers by YourHappilyEverAfter, 10. Blue engraving on tie by Jennefer Wilson Photography
Do you have a fave?