20 creative ways to unveil your veil. When I got married i was very torn over whether to wear a veil or not. I eventually decided not to go with the veil, but if I had seen these amazing veil pictures beforehand I'd have changed my mind. If you are thinking of sporting a short veil, a birdcage veil, or long veil let yourself be inspired by these 20 creative veil pictures.
1. How amazing is this picture? Love the veil as it softly cascades over the stunning back of this wedding dress.
2. This bride wrapped in her veil is adorable and it makes for a sweet picture.
3. Why not add a little veil to your boudoir pictures? Very sexy.
4. A beautiful moment where the bridal party prepares to drape the bride in her veil.
5. The kiss under a veil is somehow made even more perfect.
6. Love how this picture is taken through the veil as it blows in the wind.
7. This picture taken from the top of the stairs would be perfect for a first look, walking down the stairs with flowing veil following, on your way to see your groom or father.
8. Your flower bouquet even more stunning when framed with your veil.
9. A small birdcage veil and an upward glance are the perfect way to showcase your lovely lashes.
10. Such sweetness the bride and groom holding hands and the veil in the background. I love the veil's lace details.
11. This picture could be one of my favorites. How about a little kiss through the veil? You can feel the passion in this shot.
12. This picture is a perfect way to capture the back of your dress and your stunning long veil. I love the vintage feel to this one.
13. Here is a ring shot and a veil shot in one.
14. Love this, why not wear a fishtail braid and sport a short veil? Georgeous.
15. A beautiful moment-a wind blown veil and a tender kiss.
16. Your veil and your personalized wedding hanger. Makes for an awesome getting ready shot.
17. Add a hair flower accessory to your veil. Such a romantic touch.
18. Another one of my faves a little birdcage veil goes a long way.
19. A gentle head touch through the veil. I love how the bride pulls the veil around her.
20. This veil shot is of the couple's first dance. I love that the bride chose to leave her veil on for the first dance- that and the light make for a fabulous picture and moment.
sources: 1. Hazelnut Photography, 2. Divine Light Photography, 3. Elizabeth Messina, 4. Corbin Gurkin, 5. Claire Morgan, 6. Hoffer Photography, 7. Jeff & Julia Woods, 8. Brett Heidebrecht, 9. Kristin Vining, 10. Brett Heidebrecht, 11. Elizabeth Messina, 12. Christine Olson, 13. Carla Ten Eyck, 14. Brandon Chesbro
15. My Wedding Obsession, 16. anna sawin, 17. Jen Huang, 18. Mastin Studio, 19. Corbin Gurkin Photography, 20. Zee