There are so many fun ways of letting guests know they need to save the date. And one of them is to take a picture with a picture prop. If you are planning on using a picture for your save the date let yourself be inspired by one of the creative pictures below. Here are 10 amazing picture save the date ideas.
1. She said Yes! There are so many beautiful versions of this photo. But there is something about this one with its torn piece of paper and handwritten note that tug on the heartstrings. Love it.
2. Everything is better with a little vintage. Throw in a vintage frame and a vintage suitcase and presto an adorable save the date.
3. Say it with balloons. Really you should be able to say everything with balloons perfectly fun and amazing.
4.Or how about say it with spoons. These vintage spoons engraved with the date of your wedding are lovely. Perfect for a rustic wedding or a couple who loves their kitchen.
5. Grab an old window pane and your pup for a stand out save the date.
6. Say it with shoes. The date written on the soles of your shoes is a winner. But then again most things involving shoes are.
7. Scrabble anyone? If your couple is obsessed with word games than this is the save the date for you.
8. Hang it. So simple and yet so cute. A few wooden numbers, some paint, and some string. You can't go wrong.
9. Paint it. An empty canvas and paint makes for a great save the date.
10.Write it on a Chalkboard. Chalkboards are all the rage and let's just say a chalkboard has never looked so good. I love how sweet this embrace is.
sources: 1. She said yes save the date, 2. vintage suitcase save the date, 3. balloons save the date, 4. spoons save the date, 5. window pane save the date, 6. Shoes save the date, 7. Scrabble save the date, 8. Banner save the date, 9. Paint save the date 10. Chalkboard save the date
If you have more save the date photo ideas feel free to share them in a comment below.
Do you have a fave? I'm partial to 1 and 10.