5 Ways to Belt Bridesmaid Dresses- Now, the popular wedding dress trend of adding a sash to your dress, isn't just for brides. Bridesmaid dresses too, look great when belted. The belt can be part of the dress or something you add on.
A belted bridesmaid dress draws the eye, flatters the waist, and is a great way of tying in wedding colors.
1. A long flowy dress looks stunning when belted with a solid color sash.
2. Two-tone bridesmaid dresses pop when belted with a metalic color.
3. A bigger bolder belt is a fun way to call out your maid of honor.
4. The same color belt creates a flattering silhouette in a more subtle way.
5. Belts aren't just for long dresses either. Add a sash to a short bridesmaid dress as a fun accent piece.
images provided by David's Bridal
Which belted bridesmaid dress is your favorite?