Mad about Mad Men? Mad Men Weddings! I love Mad Men and I am so excited for Season 5 which is starting up again sometime early next year. To help you with the wait, I've put together some wedding inspiration all derived from- you guessed it Mad Men. And it is mad and marvelous.
1. How fun is this Mad Men inspired wedding? I love the fur jacket, vintage brooch, vintage wedding dress, even the 60's hair. Just classic.
2. This Mad Men wedding theme is complete with the groom's checkered suit. I love it.
3. These pictures are just wow and so are the Mad Men styles that inspired them. Fabulous red lips, fake eyelashes, beehive hairdo plus a drink in hand. It is hard to get more Mad Men than that. And let us not forget the bedroom background, or the fedora. So hawt.
4. This Mad Men engagement shoot is very a la sexy secretary.
5. A Mad Men wedding needs a vintage car. And can't you just see Red (Joan) in this vintage wedding dress?
6. This mad men wedding bride looks like she is from the 60's. As does this picture. I love the pearl neclace. Vintage goodness.
7. Another Mad Men inspired engagement shoot equipped with vintage car, pearls, and a fedora. There is something about a man in a fedora.
8. Beautiful pill box hat, vintage wedding dress with sleeves, and gloves, give this vintage inpired bride all the Mad Men she needs.
9. I love this picture, not only is the bride precious but with her birdcage veil and her blond stylized curls she could be Betty Draper herself.
10. And nothing says Mad Men like a vintage typewriter. What a fun idea for a guest book and to help complete the Mad Men look.
sources (click on any of the pictures to go to the photographer's website)
1. Mad Men inspired wedding by Christopher Currie
2. Mad Men wedding theme by Jen Huang Photography
3. Mad Men inspired style by Studio 28
4. Mad Men engagement pictures by Studio Foto
5. Mad Men style wedding by Cat Hepple Photography
6. Mad Men wedding bride by Cat Hepple Photography
7. Mad Men inspired engagement pictures by Meg Perotti
8. Vintage bride by Fresh in Love
9. Betty Draper look by Christopher Currie
10. Vintage typewriter by Julie Harmsen Photography
If you need more inspiration Banana Republic launched their Mad Men inspired looks. Very fun for the fall.
I love that all these looks were inspired by a television show! For more- check out my post on some movie inspired looks.
What do you think which look was the most Mad Men-like? For me, it is a close call between #3 and #9.