10 must have wedding pictures. Our wedding has come and gone and one of the things I wish I had payed a little more attention to was thinking about the kinds of wedding pictures we would take. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love our pictures but there are some stunning wedding photographs out there. I've compiled a list of 10 must-haves.
1. Sign Me Up- Wedding Signs are just so sweet. Whether they are chalkboard, or banners, having that little extra sign as a wedding picture prop just makes your wedding picture POP. I adore the vintage feel to this picture.
2. So Close- So many pictures like this can look so posed. But here it feels like the couple is sharing a moment and the photographer just happened to capture it on film. The result kinda takes your breath away.
3. Sunset- This picture is one of my faves. Not many people manage to get sunset pictures, because most people have to leave their wedding reception to take them. But with results like this, it may just be worth sneaking out for.
4. Flower Power- This shot is so beautiful, the emphasis on the bouquet, in this case brooch bouquet (which you already know I love) with the couple just blurred out in the background. It makes for an amazing shot.
5. Sweet Cheek - I love this shot. The placing of his kiss on her cheek it is just darling and PG. A good one for framing. Plus isn't the bride so pretty?
6. Hot Kiss- Wow. You need at least one shot of a steamy kiss. It isn't for the faint of heart but it is a beautiul memory of your day. And one for the groom to keep in his wallet.
7. Up Against a Wall - Sometimes doing things a little different like resting against a wall can result in an unforgetable shot. Like say this one. So get creative.
8. It has a Nice Ring To It - A popular wedding picture is an unforgetable close up of your wedding rings. This one in a rose is no exception.
9. Take a First Look - It is a sweet way to share the moment privately, before all eyes are on you. This is something we did right before the ceremony, and it made such a difference, plus it makes for some pretty cute pictures like the series below.
10. On The Horizon - A shot of the couple with a view like this is not to be missed. This one is actually us and this is the beautiful view from Orcas island, Washington, this past February.
Feel free to include links in the comments to more unforgetable wedding pictures. I love adding to my collection.
sources: sign me up, so close photography by Andria Lindquist, sunset photography by San Luis Obispo, flower power photography by Tasha Owens, sweet cheek photography by jenni ireland, hot kiss, up against a wall- photography by Nora and Chris by , It has a nice ring to it photography by captured by Jen, take a first look photography by Brandon Worth, on the horizon photography by mastin studios.
Well much has happened since our wedding day. When I started blogging I promised myself I wouldn't apologize for not being able to blog often. I'm sure every blogger feels this way at some point but sometimes life just gets in the way. So there you have it, my apology for not blogging enough. And in other news life just seems to keep getting busier. The husband and I are expecting. :)